Shipping-Receiving Technician Level 2
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We are a company who believes in promotion from within where possible therefore many advancement opportunities exist! We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY now!
Premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have a great opportunity for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our team in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin location. The successful candidate will perform clerical and physical duties involved with the receipt and shipment of products.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Milwaukee, WI - candidate must be self-motivated and assist in general logistic duties as assigned.
* Ship equipment to customer vendors. Must verify accessories and options are documented according to shipping policies.
* Receive in equipment and supplies. Inspect each piece of equipment for damage, notify customer if damage is found, and make appropriate notations on pick-up receipt.
* Pull and label equipment for shipment to ensure equipment and shippers show an exact match.
* Clean gage blocks and hard gages to prep orders into the gage block lab.
* Drive truck or van to transport materials and/or equipment to, from, and between customer facilities; as needed.
* High School diploma or GED
* Previous experience in pick-up / delivery driving preferred
* Previous experience with shipping and receiving
* Acceptable DMV record
* Customer Service
* Able to lift 50 lbs
* Driving/sitting for long periods of time
* Brief exposure to summer/winter conditions encountered
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time