Diamond Technical Services (A Trescal Company) is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at DTS/Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does DTS/Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Shipping/Receiving Associate to join our team in the South Grafton, Massachusetts location. In this role you will:
- Appropriately package and ship equipment to our customers and vendors. You will verify that accessories and options are documented according to shipping policies.
- Pull and label equipment for shipments to ensure equipment and shippers show an exact match.
- Receive, unpackage, and account for the contents of all inbound orders.
- Research and implement shipping options for unusual packaging situations or customer requirements.
- Receive and handle vendor deliveries, completing paperwork as needed.
- Initiate and manage shipping claims through to resolution, including maintaining contact with delivery service and the affected customer as required.
- Use UPS WorldShip and generate shipping labels.
- Maintain relationships with UPS, FedEx, and any other relevant parcel sales contacts.
- Perform additional administrative or logistics business functions as required.
As a Shipping/Receiving Associate you must possess:
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Some proficiency in Windows-based products (i.e., Excel and Word)
- Experience using UPS WorldShip, or the ability to learn
And we would prefer:
- Previous work experience in shipping and receiving
- Previous experience in dealing with customers
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Diamond Technical Services, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.