We have a great opportunity for an Incoming Inspection / Receiving Specialist to join our team in the Dallas, Texas location. In this role you will:
Position Title: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Performs clerical and physical duties involved with the receipt and shipment of products,
- Verifies accuracy of incoming shipments against accompanying documentation such as invoices, manifests and shippers,
- Identifies discrepancies and damage with incoming shipments and documentation,
- Packages products utilizing appropriate materials,
- Disperses received products to the appropriate authorities,
- Incoming inspection back-up,
- Back-up delivery driver,
- Performs other duties as required, and
- Works professionally by adhering to company policies
Source of Supervision: Branch/Laboratory Manager or designee
Logistics Manager or Laboratory Manager
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of shipping/receiving process
- Ability to package products for safe transportation
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 lbs
Brief exposure to summer/winter conditions encountered
As an Incoming Inspection / Receiving Specialist you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
*Valid state driver’s license and good/clean driving record
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in shipping, receiving, and delivery driving
*Previous experience in dealing with customers
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!