Sr. Calibration Technician - Signing Bonus
Trescal is a rapidly growing, global organization. We are inviting new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay, and a excellent benefits package to all full time employees. Our success is based on our well-trained teams who share common methodologies. We believe in promotion from within and offer training and advancement opportunities! Our core values are quality, teamwork, integrity, innovation, and dynamic engagement.
Does this sound like the perfect work place for you? If yes, we welcome you to APPLY now!
We are the largest, fastest growing, premier - independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We proudly offer our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior level Calibration Technician to join our team. You will be working at our customer location in Ipswich, Mass. and must have broad calibration skills, with experience working in the bio-medical industry.
Our customer has a great work environment. It is a R & D company, cutting edge and offer some great extras!
- On-site employee cafeteria
- Free lunch each Friday
- Flexible Work Hours
Your primary responsibility will be handling the calibration program at this location on a day to day basis. You will perform on-site calibrations and repair, act as liaison off-site/out-sourced calibrations, maintains calibration records, and maintains calibration standards to meet traceability and audit requirements.
* Perform equipment recall for equipment past due and coming due
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for all calibration activities
* Maintain all calibration program related documentation to meet customer and Trescal requirements
* Ensures all calibration activities meet customer and Trescal traceability requirements
* Works with purchasing department to specific calibration requirements and coordinate supplier activities
* Communicate status and provides reports of all activities to the customer
* Support customer audits as they relate to the calibration program
* Military (PMEL) experience or two years of a technical associates degree or equivalent
* Preferred 3-5 years of commercial, bio-medical experience
* Very good organization skills, meticulous with details
* Proficient using Microsoft software
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
* Able to lift 50 lbs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time