Trescal is a premier, independent Calibration, Repair, and Asset services company. We provide our customers single-source, cost effective, best-in-class solutions across the U.S. and World-Wide. We are growing and looking for new talent to join our organization at many of our sites across the U.S. We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package to all full time employees. We provide training and development and offer promotion from within to create a career path and advancement opportunities for our employees! We are committed to our company values, quality, teamwork, integrity, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does this sound like you? If so, we welcome you to APPLY now!
We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced HR professional Business Partner to support client groups across the U.S. This is a hybrid position based out of Dallas, Texas. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources support, with a strong focus on Talent Management, Organization Development, Program Management, Management Coaching, Employee Engagement, Benefits Management and day to day HR support requirements.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers to support the hiring demand of the organization.
- Provide coaching, direction and counsel to members of business leadership team, as well as all levels of employees to proactively anticipate, prevent and resolve a wide area of HR issues.
- Coach leaders at all levels to increase understanding and application of HR processes such as performance management, employee development, talent reviews, transfers, salary planning, etc
- Act as an employee champion, drive change initiatives and anticipate HR related needs to deliver value-add service to leaders and employees
- Support positive work relationships, champion the inclusion of diversity, strengthen engagement, and increase productivity
- Exercise sound, independent judgement to make fair, unbiased recommendations and decisions regarding employment such as hiring, discipline, and/or termination
- Gather feedback and make recommendations to improve HR programs, processes, and policies Implement updates to HR processes based on regulatory changes and policy updates
- Provide HR policy interpretation to managers and employees
- Liaise with third-party administrators as needed for benefits, payroll, worker’s compensation, and leave administration matters
- Lead organizational development activities to develop and enhance current organizational capabilities.
- Partner with US HR team and Business Unit teams.
- Program management in areas including benefits administration, payroll, employee performance, annual compensation review, manager and employee development and succession planning.
- Provide individual and group training on a variety of HR tools, policies and procedures, management training and topics as required.
- Develop retention and pro-active sourcing strategies for key skill sets Counsel employees and managers on performance management issues.
- Contribute to the support and implementation of corporate-wide policies, procedures, systems and initiatives.
- Maintain current knowledge base of legal and regulatory trends including ERISA, COBRA, ADA, Affirmative action and other federal and state laws covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment, in order to effectively counsel organization leaders and reduce potential business liabilities.
- Assist employees with day-to-day HR questions and requirements.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate an understanding of how HR can support business growth and performance by aligning the right people, solutions and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field;
- 7+ years of broad experience in an HR professional role evidencing strong HR generalist acumen
- PHR, SPHR, other HR-related professional certification will be considered an asset
- Experience in the technical services industry, supporting a technical client base is a plus
- Must be able to multi-task with competing priorities and meet deadlines with short time frames
- Communicates effectively, positively and collaboratively with all levels of the organization as well as external customers, partners, and vendors.
- Process driven, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office products and HR systems
- Able and willing to travel throughout the U.S. to visit our network of Calibration Labs, as needed
Application Instructions: Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer