Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great career opportunity for someone with strong Shipping & Receiving experience to join us in our Santa Clara, CA location as the Lead of our Shipping & Receiving Team.
In this role you will:
- Assist personnel, when necessary, to meet shipping requirements such as locate equipment on shippers, sticker equipment, load equipment into vehicles, equipment inspection, etc.
- Assist with training personnel on job duties such as learning delivery and pick-up routes, using shipping software, labeling and cleaning of equipment, and equipment packing techniques.
- Work with Logistics Manager to identify process improvements and implement them.
- Ensure accuracy of incoming and outgoing equipment on the storage shelves through shelf audits.
- Ensure customer inquiries and complaints are responded to within 24 hours.
- When Logistics Manger is not available, the Shipping Lead will perform the duties of the Logistics Manager to ensure operational continuity of the logistics department.
- Provide professional leadership and demonstrate a positive, team effort, focusing on meeting the Quality Policy and all other business objectives.
As a Shipping / Receiving Lead you must possess:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience in a similar role to include shipping & receiving
- Strong Communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Internet Research and database management
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-taking ability
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid state driver’s license and good/clean driving record
And we would prefer:
- Previous work experience in pick up & delivery driving
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.