Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great career opportunity for an experienced Sr. Shipping & Receiving Specialist to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina.
In this role you will:
* Perform the clerical and physical duties involved with the receipt and shipment of products to include:
* Verifying the accuracy of incoming shipments against documentation, identifying discrepancies and damage with incoming shipments.
* Verifying the equipment for outgoing shipment against documentation and package product utilizing appropriate materials to include the onsite projects.
* Be Responsible for purchasing off the shelf type commonly used materials such as parts, supplies, tools or services.
* Assist in the administrative functions of contract review and recall equipment and vendor outsource equipment status.
* Relay information to customers (internal and external).
* Build & maintain strong customer/vendor relationships
* Act as the back-up driver for various routes to transport materials and/or equipment to, form, and between customer facilities.
As a Shipping Technician you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Minimum of 2 years previous work experience in a similar role to include shipping & receiving
*Strong Communication skills including written, verbal and listening skills
*Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Internet Research and database management
*Excellent attention to detail and multi-taking ability
*Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
*Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
*Valid state driver’s license and good/clean driving record
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in pick up & delivery driving
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.