Who We Are:
As the world leader in calibration services, we provide precision calibration expertise in every industry, geography and instrument across the world. Trescal combines the power of an international group, a dense network of technical experts and responsive local laboratories. Become a part of Trescal and leap forward in your career path!
As a service company, our people are at the heart of what we do. We provide training programs, engagement with local communities and a commitment to improve the world around us, inch by inch.
Reporting to the VP of HR, the Talent Acquisition Manager will serve as the primary liaison and Talent Acquisition strategic advisor for the organization. Responsible for providing comprehensive, senior level support for all functional area(s) of human capital management. This role will have high visibility and involvement in both operational and strategic aspects of the organization.
We currently have an opening for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our rapidly growing organization. Reporting directly to the Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the overall administration and coordination of the talent acquisition program and goals. This role will also be responsible for delivering hiring strategies, staffing projections, recruiting, succession planning, employee development and managing the full cycle employee experience across the talent acquisition function. This is a full-time remote opportunity.
- Build a pipeline of top active and passive talent through active outreach, researching, sourcing, events, partnerships, and networking.
- Build a strong partnership with hiring managers to make decisions, evaluate talent and put the best talent forward.
- Own and lead the talent acquisition strategy and process from end to end delivering top talent within established search timelines. This includes preparing job descriptions, job postings, interview questions and owning candidate screening and interview scheduling.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop and implement hiring strategies, evaluate hiring trends, and provide a summary of staffing data and TA metrics on a weekly basis to maintain effective communication and alignment of TA objectives
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies by analyzing staffing metrics to identify areas for continuous improvement, propose short and long-term TA key performance indicators, monitor staffing projections, turnover trends and talent gaps to meet current and future needs in the TA process that support and achieve strategic business goals
- Use creative and innovative sourcing strategies by utilizing the internal ATS, social media platforms, employee referral program, networking events, and job boards to recruit top talent and build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ensure efficient process of gathering and creating job descriptions to gain a general understanding of the job responsibilities.
- Manage agency partnerships and vendor contracts for hard-to-fill roles
- Ensure policies, procedures, and TA programs or initiatives are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and in compliance with professional standards, state and federal, and regulatory requirements and employment laws
- Develop effective relationships with business partners within the organization to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction to influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Build a comprehensive recruiting strategy that builds our employer brand and drive recruiting and retention initiatives.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Establish metrics that encourage behaviors focused on candidate quality and candidate and manager experience to measure and monitor the recruiting team’s performance
- 7+ years of progressive TA experience required
- Must have a strong TA background and experience to draw on for best practices and creative problem resolution
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of federal and multi-state employment laws and regulation
- BS degree in related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with staff at all levels across the organization
- Passion for sustainability and impact, strongly preferred
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy