Diamond Technical Services, a member of the Trescal group, is a growing company looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair, and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Administrative Specialist to join our team in South Grafton, MA. The Technical Administrative Specialist's primary function is overall Database Management of customer assets and work performed in the lab.
In this role you will:
* Primarily oversee overall database management
* Respond to your customer inquiries, complaints, and problems
* Manage company metrology reference standards
* Use internal software to retrieve customer information and equipment requirement information, and update and confirm specifications in database
- 2+ years experience in a Technical support and/or Customer Service role
- Proficiency in using computers and specifically Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, and Databases
- Ability to provide exceptional experiences to our customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
And we would prefer:
- Associates Degree in technical field or certificate in an electronics technology program
- Previous work experience in metrology or other technical service industry
- Experience using a calibration laboratory management system or technical database
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.