Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
This position services the Technical Operations departments. The Technical Coordinator is responsible for managing RS Calibration Services a Member Of Group Pleasanton measurement standards pursuant to standard operating procedures in conjunction with Technical Administrator duties and/or oversight of the technical program and associated processes.
The Test Equipment Coordinator's primary function is overall Database Management.
We have a great opportunity for a Test Equipment Coordinator to join our team in the Pleasanton, California location. In this role you will:
* Primary function is overall database management.
* Respond to your customer inquiries, complaints, and problems
* Manage company metrology reference standards
* Use internal software to retrieve customer information, equipment requirement information. Updates and confirm specifications in database.
2+ years experience in a Technical support and/or Customer Service role
- Proficiency in using computers and specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
And we would prefer:
- Associates Degree in technical field or certificate in an electronics technology program
- Previous work experience in the metrology service industry
- Experience using a calibration laboratory management system, or technical database, preferred.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.